As we start looking into Azure, my employer established a Microsoft Enterprise Skills Initiative.
Enterprise Skills Initiative is an initiative where Microsoft and your organization are working together, to help you learn the skills you need to be successful with Azure and other Microsoft technologies. Even so you login with your enterprise account, you still need a personal account which can be linked. This ensures that the certificates you do, are still available in case you leave the company.
Once registered you have quite a lot of trainings available:
For now I have the opportunity to do the following trainings:
- Azure Administrator(AZ-104)
- Azure Developer(AZ-204)
- Azure Security Engineer(AZ-500)
- Azure Database Administrator(DP-300)
- Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-303 + AZ-304)
- Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900)
- Azure Data Fundamentals (DP-900)
I plan to have follow-up posts in which I will summarize what I learned and thus might help you as a reference.