Microsoft Azure: AI service
As part of the Microsoft Enterprise Skills Initiative I am looking into different topics in Azure and summarize my learnings. This post is about Azure AI service
Posted March 9, 2022 by Adrian Wyssmann
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a category of computing that adapts and improves its decision-making ability over time based on its successes and failures
AI services offers these options
- Azure Machine Learning is a platform for making predictions. It consists of tools and services that allow you to connect to data to train and test models to find one that will most accurately predict a future result.
- Azure Cognitive Services provides prebuilt machine learning models that enable applications to see, hear, speak, understand, and even begin to reason.
- Language services: Allow your apps to process natural language with prebuilt scripts, evaluate sentiment, and learn how to recognize what users want.
- Speech services: Convert speech into text and text into natural-sounding speech. Translate from one language to another and enable speaker verification and recognition.
- Vision services: Add recognition and identification capabilities when you’re analyzing pictures, videos, and other visual content.
- Decision services: Add personalized recommendations for each user that automatically improve each time they’re used, moderate content to monitor and remove offensive or risky content, and detect abnormalities in your time series data.
- Azure Bot Service and Bot Framework are platforms for creating virtual agents that understand and reply to questions just like a human. However in the backend it will use services like Azure Cognitive Services
You may check analyze the decision criteria to help you deciding what to use